Improved Access Appointments
This Practice is engaging in a pilot scheme providing improved access for patients to a range of healthcare professionals.
Appointments will be available at the following Mid-Norfolk practices;
- Orchard Surgery Dereham - call 01362 692916
- Theatre Royal Surgery Dereham - call 01362 852800
- Toftwood Surgery Dereham - call 01362 691196
- Elmham Surgery North Elmham - call 01362 668215
Patients will be able to request an appointments each weekday evening between 6.30pm and 8pm and during selected times at weekends.
These appointments can be pre-booked and are intended to be beneficial to those patients that have difficulty attending during our normal surgery hours.
Patients can now book an appointment during surgery hours by telephoning reception, visiting the surgery or by accessing SystmOnline via the link at the top of this page (limited GP appointments only)
Appointments can be pre-booked up to one month in advance or emergency appointments are available on the day by calling at 08:30 for morning surgery and at 12:00 for afternoon surgery.
A normal appointment is for one person and there is only time to deal with one problem. However, if you feel you need more time please tell the receptionist when booking.
- Doctor 08:30 – 11:00 and 14:00 – 18:00
- Nurse 08:30 -12:20 and 14:00 – 18:00
- Doctor 08:30 – 11:00 Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday and 16:00 – 18:00 on Mondays
- Nurse 08:30 – 11:20 Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday and 14:00 – 18:00 on Mondays
In an emergency telephone Mattishall Surgery on 01362 850227. A doctor will attend emergencies at all times. However, this can cause major disruption of surgeries and disadvantages other patients. In extreme emergencies it is appropriate to dial 999 and ask for an ambulance.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.